REBRANDING:



I LEFT WITHOUT SAYING BYE:



   Hey guys, for sometime now i have been MIA. Maybe not for sometime but a very long time.lol.. I hereby request for Presidential Pardon from my "Oga At The Top". LOL. With that granted, i believe i should be able to explain my reasons for being away to my readers. So many things have happened to me and my projects in the last few months I haven't been able to blog. Disappointment, betrayal, i was burned out. Right around that time of my last post, i was in one of those "what am i doing?" phases. I was questioning my job, passion and my next steps - basically everything. I found myself not being able to motivate myself to do anything. I felt guilty about not posting. i definitely had so many materials written to be posted which i lost with my crashed memory stick. About a month ago I picked myself up and started working on a fresh project which i can't wait to share with you guys.  I think am back for good now. Henceforth, i will be blogging from an outsider point of view all about the fashion industry. Also, news, events and entertainment articles shall be posted regularly. Lets all jump around, bump fists & chests because we back in this.... LOL.  Have a splendid April. Love&Respect.


Photo Credit: www.123rf.com
Twitter-@lagostotheworld

Comments

Popular Posts